John Brennan (1828–1890 )of Canbo (CROGHAN) married Anne Lyster of Curereigh in TULSK church on 04-Mar-1877.
John Brennan was the son of a Patrick Brennan of Canbo. Most likely the Patrick Brennan (died circa 1843) and was survived by his wife Margaret Dockry (1806?–1882)
John's siblings included:
- Carberry Brennan (1800?–1879) aka Carbarra aka Carrabry,
- Patrick Brennan Jr (b.1825),
- Brigid Brennan (b1831),
- Peter Brennan (1834?–1884),
- Thomas Brennan (1835–?) of Mullinduff,
- Margaret Brennan m. John Beirne of Strokestown on 24-May-1875.
- Eliza Brennan (1838– 1908) aka Eliza Higgins of Scregg.
John was invited to godparent for Edward McDermott and Eliza Higgins of Scregg. Eliza Higgins' mother was a Brennan from Canbo and these McDermott held a share of the farm in Canbo somehow through her.