John Mulvey of Cashell (1790-1821) near Toorymartin was buried in “Killmean Cemetery” pointing to the point of origin of the Mulveys of Cashell (Toorymartin - Ardlavagh - Legvoy).
At first glance, it would appear to be the Old Cemetery of Kilmeane:
Townland: Mote Demesne
Civil Parish: Kilmeane
Notes: The remains of a much-altered church survives mainly 19th century with remnants of medieval stonework visible. The Crofton family vault is built into the south wall. The headstones are mainly 18th and 19th century. Nearby is a 17thC wayside cross. The cemetery is closed and overgrown.