The Church was built around the year 1896.
The building was designed by Willaim Fawcett Gilchrist.
This building replaced a pre-existing church on the same site.
There have been a number of alterations over the years but the church has managed to retain many of its original features.
The Ballintra Methodist Chuch has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|