Buttevant Franciscan Friary is located on the banks of the River Awbeg in County Cork.
It was founded in 1251 by the de Barry family and is dedicated to St Thomas Becket.
The site possesses some of the earliest examples of Franciscan architecture in Ireland.
What remains of the Friary today is a Church with a Piscina and a number of elabourate carvings. There was also a Belfry tower which has since collapsed.