Clones (Monaghan)

Share This:
Cassandra Hand Centre
Cassandra Hand Centre

The Cassandra Hand Centre was originally a school for young girls, built by proceeds raised by the sale of Clones Crochet Lace around 1854. Today it has been refurbished to a folk and visitor centre.

Some communities associated with this building

Some ancestors associated with these communities

Some buildings associated with these communities

Actions

Close this