Church at Monkstown, County Dublin
A church was situated in this place in 1668, in the same area as an earlier church.
It was built by Edward Corker who used some of the stone from the old building in the new one. After some time additions were added to make space for the growing congregation and a new church was consecrated on 30 August 1789.
|Monsktown Parish History||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|