The Donagh Parochial Hall is located in the civil parish of the same name in County Monaghan.
The building was constructed around the year 1820.
The design of this small building is simple and understated.
The building is located on the main street of Donagh and is affiliated with the Church of Ireland.
The Donagh Parochial Hall has been maintained to an excellent standard and is still in use today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
Type of Building: