Reilig Dhíseart Nuan aka Estersnow Cemetery is an old graveyard of mixed denomination, located just north of Cavetown. Bounded by stone walls, it also holds the remains of an old Anglican church (built in 1707) which fell into disuse in 1862 when it was replaced by the Holy Trinity Church of Ireland in Croghan. This graveyard was restored in the year 2000 and is still open.
Prominent memorials are to George Acheson of Cavetown (d.1849) and John Irwin of Camlin (d.1842).
Civil Parish: Estersnow