Eaglais Dhísirt Nuáin aka Estersnow Church of Ireland, built in 1707, was the Protestant parochial church* for Croghan district until the late 19th-century.
Situated in a deep hollow near Cavetown (on the site of the old Christian settlement of Díseart Nuáin established by St Patrick, the Anglican church at Estersnow was a "plain but comfortable building, capable of accommodating 150 persons" [D'Alton]. In 1834, the Protestants of the parish amounted to 140. In 1846, it was described as "not unlike an English barn, in a lonely spot, surrounded by a few ragged trees" [Parliamentary Gazetteer of Ireland].
In 1862, upon Guy Lloyd's erection of the Holy Trinity Church at Croghan, Estersnow church closed its doors.
The graveyard in Eastersnow continued to be used by local families of both denominations and was restored in the year 2000.
*NOTE: There was no Roman Catholic parish of "Estersnow"... rather Killucan and Kilcola. The nearest Catholic parish chapels for this district were at Croghan (Killukin) and Ballinameen (Kilcolagh).