The Cemetery is affiliated with the Roman Catholic faith.
Keadew Cemetery has a long history as a burial ground, dating back as far as 1775.
Renovations took place in 1858, at which time the Cemetery was officially consecrated by the Bishop of Ardagh. A tooled limestone entrance arch was added at this time by Lady Louisa Tennison.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|