The Lake Hotel was built in 1810 to accommodate the horse-drawn tourist coaches en route to Kenmare and Killarney (on what was known the Prince of Wales Route).
(This building never had a lake view).
The Lake Hotel closed in 2014 and the building is now for sale.
Type of Building:
Some communities associated with this building
Some ancestors associated with these communities
Some buildings associated with these communities
Some timeline events associated with this building