Detached three-bay two-story over basement house, built c.1780, having lower projecting stairs return. Hipped slate roof with centrally placed pair of rendered chimney stacks. Rendered walls. Square-headed replacement windows to rear elevation, round-headed to to stairs window. Front elevation not visible. Extensive grounds accessed by gateway comprising square-plan dressed limestone piers with caps and decorative double-leaf wrought-iron vehicular gate, with rubble limestone boundary walls.