This Mausoleum is located in the civil parish of Templemore in County Mayo. Though it must be noted that in some records this parish is referred to as Strade.
The Mausoleum was built in 1813.
It is rectangular in plan and surrounded by a wrought iron railing.
The Mausoleum was erected by Peter Quin by order of Robert G. Rockwood esq.
This Mausoleum has been in ruins since the 1940's and is missing a roof.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|
Type of Building: