It's original use was as a medical officer's house. It was home to a number of medical officers assigned to the district.
It was built some time before 1896 and is designed on a cruciform plan.
The house has been maintained to an excellent standard and is now in use as a private residential property.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|