The church was built in 1845 and is affiliated with the Roman Catholic faith.
Alterations were made to the church in 1912, but much of the original features were retained.
The chuch was designed in the Gothic Revival style.
St Brigid's Church has been maintained to an excellent standard and it and its associated graveyard are both still in use today.
|Inventory of Architectural Heritage||Ireland||VIEW SOURCE|