The Old Tulla Boys' School was the original building where the boys were educated. The building was located to the side of the Fairgreen and was listed on the 1842 Ordinance Survey Map of Tulla.
Peter Cunningham was noted as the School Headmaster in Slater's Commercial Directory, 1846. The school has been in continuous operation until the present day St. Mochulla's National School was built many years ago.
Today, this building serves as a community pre-school.