Welcome to our website.
The term 'Ireland Reaching Out' or 'Ireland XO' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 58 Main Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway, Ireland. Our company registration number is 493058. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General information relating to the website:
In the compilation of the Site, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of Ireland Reaching Out, amendments will be made as speedily as possible. However, Ireland XO does not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the user arising from anything contained in this site or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of IrelandXO or its servants or agents.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Much of the content on this website is posted by our users. The veracity of this information can not be guaranteed by Ireland XO. Please use this information with this caveat in place.
- Do not post offensive materials/messages on the message boards - including pornographic material. Anyone found doing so will have their account deleted, and may be subject to prosecution.
- The user will not use or display the name or logo of Ireland Reaching Out or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that the user is an agent of Ireland Reaching Out.
- IrelandXO may from time to time provide opportunities to users of the website to link to the products or services of third parties. Sites of those third parties may be subject to terms and conditions different from those of IrelandXO.
- You shall notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any suspected unauthorised user(s) of your account or unauthorised disclosure of your password. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all usage and activity on IrelandXO.com via your password account.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, IrelandXO gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the Site will be free from interruptions or errors, and IrelandXO shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the Site.
- The user shall not market, resell, publish or otherwise commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of such material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
User Provided Content
- Sections of the website will contain user provided content, to which you may submit appropriate content. For this content, the submitter is the owner and IrelandXO.com is only the facilitator and distributor.
- All content on the Parish and Group Message Boards are displayed publicly and can be viewed by members and non members of this website.
- You should only submit content that either belongs to you or content that you have explicit permission to use and will not violate the property or other rights of other people or organisations. Ireland Reaching Out is sensitive to copyright issues and the intellectual property rights of others.
- We will not monitor or edit user-provided content.
- Ireland Reaching Out reserves the right to remove any user-provided content that comes to its attention and that it believes, in its sole discretion, is inaccurate, illegal, obscene, indecent, and inflammatory or in any way violates the rights of others.
- Any images posted should be with the owners full permission. Ireland Reaching Out reserve the right to use any images on their website in Social Media or email marketing campaigns.
- Any content editorial or removal requests within user-submitted data should be directed to the submitters of the data. In the case of Parish Profile data, a message should be posted on the specific Parish Message Board. For general website content please use the following link Contact Us
December 2016 Win €200 Kilkenny Design Voucher - Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “Win €200 Kilkenny Design Giftcard” is sponsored by Ireland Reaching Out (“Sponsor”). This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor (Ireland Reaching Out), not Facebook.
The Contest is open to anayone world wide that are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
The Sweepstakes period is December 9th 2016 - December 21st (winner announced Wednesday 21st December 2016. All entries (submissions) must be received on or before the time stated during that submission period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the Competition through the Ireland Reaching Out facebook Page. Just “Like” or “share” and or comment” on the competition post.
All eligible entries received during the Submission Period will be gathered into a database at the end of the Submission Period. A winner will be chosen at random and announced as stated above (21st December 2016) Announcement will be via our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/IrelandXO) and the winner will be requested to private message https://www.facebook.com/IrelandXO with their contact details. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring facebook for prize notification and receipt or other communications related to this sweepstakes. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Administrator (or Sponsor) within fifteen (15) days, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if the prize is returned as undeliverable, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize.
€200 Kilkenny Design Giftcard from Sweeney Oil – (The prize is not redeemable for cash.)
Terms and conditions may apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner.
Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Sweepstakes, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK
PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES.
By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by:
Ireland Reaching Out
Level One Building
Galway Technology Park
Phone: 1800 555 999
Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to The Ireland XO Contest at
These rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.